Hi Meric,

I have done a clean installation of Stanbol from svn HEAD revision and now FeaturedSearch seems not to be working at all. I can't get any facet in the JSON response neither in ContentHub Search UI at http://localhost:8080/contenthub/contenthub/search/featured where the facets div in the HTML response of the service is empty. I have checked if the ContentItem has been correctly indexed in Solr and it has been stored without problems with all the semantic fields.

No errors in the log also.

Any idea?