Hi Sabine,

Yes, you can do that by loading your ontology in ontonet and then refer to
that in the call to reasoners.

1. Create a Scope within Ontonet using your ontology. This is an example
creating the scope "People" using foaf as core ontology:

curl -v -L -X PUT
http://localhost:8080/ontonet/ontology/People?coreont=http://xmlns.com/foaf/spec/index.rdf<http://dev.iks-project.eu:8081/ontonet/ontology/People?coreont=http://xmlns.com/foaf/spec/index.rdf>

(HTTP/1.1 201 Created)

2. when you call the reasoner you can refer to the scope, ex:

curl
"http://localhost:8080/reasoners/rdfs/classify?scope=People&url=<http://dev.iks-project.eu:8081/reasoners/rdfs/classify?scope=User&url=http://dig.csail.mit.edu/2008/webdav/timbl/foaf.rdf>
http://people.kmi.open.ac.uk/rdf.php?member=enrico-daga"; -H "Accept:
text/turtle"

To save the result of a reasoning to a graph you should put the graph name
as value of the target parameter.
For example, if you want to use the graph of the contenthub, you can pass

curl "http://localhost:8080/reasoners/rdfs/classify?url=<my rdf
file>&target=org.apache.stanbol.contenthub.enhancements"

In principle, if you post the result of the enhancements to reasoners and
your ontology make sense of them in some way, then you should have the
inferences saved to the contenthub.

Bests,
Enrico

On 9 June 2013 11:23, Sabine Schmidt <sabine.schm...@studium.uni-erlangen.de