Hi,

The trace suggests a IOException while writing to the OutputStream of
the Servlet request. It is thrown by Freemaker while serializing a
POJO using a Template. This indicates the rendering of a HTTP page of
the Stanbol UI).

I revision 1494021 I improve the Error message for this Exception to
include the Template, the rendered Object as well as the Class for the
rendered Object. So when it happens again one will be able to see the
type of response that was causing this.

best
Rupert