Hi All

May i request you to please provide help

When we pass some text to content hub, it runs enhancement chain and stores
the enhancement. When we pull this enhancement and RDF from content hub, we
are getting the results.

Now, when we modify the enhancement and calls below mentioned content hub
endpoint with updated enhancement, it doesnt give any error message

However, now when we try to pull RDF for given content item from content
hub, we dont get anything

We are not sure if we are missing something, can anyone help please

regards
tarandeep