Hello,

I've just committed a ported version of entityhub to the commons-ng branch.

Themain work was to adapt the rott resourc classes to be services and no
longer use ServletContext. A side effect of this is that path-param
injections to the contsructor are no longer possible. I've quite
machanically replaced them with paramters to the respective method. This is
not particularly elegant. A more elegant approach would be to return a
subresource class for the respective site.

Anyway, have a look at it and please help porting more modules to
common-ng. The refactoring of commons is an important step. A collaborative
effort to this update also shows that stanbol has a maintained and living
codebase.

Cheers,
Reto