Hi again,

Sorry I was mistaken, looking at the recipe again I found thta ingredient
is a property and Ingedient a class:

[] a recipe:Recipe;
  rdfs:label "Stanbol RdvViewable sample";
  recipe:ingredient
    [a recipe:Ingredient;
        recipe:ingredientInverseProperty <
http://stanbol.apache.org/ontology/entityhub/entityhub#about>].

Cheers,
Reto

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 11:33 AM, Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>wrote:

> Hi Adrian
>
> I've just noticed that the rdf-expansion recipe as generated by the
> stateless-webapp-archetype is no longer working. Investingating the cause I
> found that the expander expect the ingredients to be of class
> http://vocab.netlabs.org/recipe#ingredient while the one in the recipe
> are of type http://vocab.netlabs.org/recipe#Ingredient. I assume that the
> conventional Uppercased classnmae is the right one and will fixe the recipe
> processor accordingly.
>
> Unfortunately the ontology cannot be derferenced right now, so I canot
> check what's being used there. But if it's lowercase then it should it be
> fixes there too.
>
> Cheers,
> Reto

  • Recipe ontology Reto Bachmann-Gmür
    • Re: Recipe ontology Reto Bachmann-Gmür