Hi Dileepa,

no you can not. To achieve this you will need to join values of those
fields in an other one during indexing (e.g. by defining the following
mappings in the mappings.txt file)

owl:sameAs
owl:sameAs > fise:redirects
rdfs:seeAlso
rdfs:seeAlso > fise:redirects

If you use those mappings during indexing you can configure the
redirect field to "fise:redirects".

The same is true for the labels. In this case a typical configuration
would be to map foaf:name to rdfs:label

rdfs:label
foaf:name
foaf:name > rdfs:label

Note that the mapping "foaf:name > rdfs:label" is present in the
default configuration of the mappings.txt file. So most likely you
will have foaf:name values also present in rdfs:label

best
Rupert