Hi Cristian,

since you are not (yet) a committer for Stanbol, you can not be assigned to
Jira issues.

But you are very welcome to work on that issue and provide a patch that you
can upload and attach to the issue. A committer will then have a look at
the patch and apply it to the code base if it is okay.

Best,
- Fabian
Am 19.07.2013 13:35 schrieb "Cristian Petroaca" <cristian.petro...@gmail.com