Hi mates,

El 26/09/13 13:14, Rupert Westenthaler escribió:
Also note that there is also the freebase disambiguation engine from
Antonio (STANBOL-1157) and I also noticed that both the foaf and the
freebase disambiguation engine do share some code with the
disambiguation-mlt engine. So maybe it would be the best to create a
branch with all this disambiguation engines and try to extract some
cross cutting functionalities to a common module. First candidates of
such functionalities would be a Java API for representing
disambiguation relevant data extracted from present
fise:TextAnnotation and their suggestions (fise:EntityAnnotation) or a
API for defining disambiguation contexts (such as sliding windows).

+1. I would add also an API for storing disambiguation contexts.

Cheers,
Rafa

--

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately. Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory.

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number 6440931. The Registered Office is Brook House, 229 Shepherds Bush Road, London W6 7AN.