Hi,

Do you have the Sentiment dictionaries available in the launcher? For
English the

    <groupId>org.apache.stanbol</groupId>
    <artifactId>org.apache.stanbol.data.sentiment.sentiwordnet</artifactId>

Bundle. Without a dictionary you will not get any results. So this
could be the reason for the missing sentiment value.

The chain looks fine. However you should not use two chunker so I
recommend to remove the pos-chunker and keep the opennlp one.

best
Rupert