Hi All

So I have following scenario; suggest me the best approaches to go about it

Structured and unstructured content distributed across various content silos
mainly comprised of ECM repositories.

Using Stanbol as content upliftment engine; enrich the content in all the
repositories.

Use Solr to index and search the enriched content.

I have following concerns regarding above scenario:
1. Approach for crawling the content ( ManifoldCF? )
2. Storage of enhancements ( with content? , triple store ? )
3. Connect enhanced content to Solr ( ManifoldCF? )

Has anyone used ManifoldCF to achieve semantic search as described with content
repositories ? Any markers ?

Alok