Hello All,

I have been building an enhancer engine which I want to add to a one of the
default chains  dbpedia-proper-noun.

I am using the java Stanbol client to query the Stanbol server and extract
places, names and organisations.

When I add my enhancement engine to the chain I get a null pointer in
javax.ws.rs.ProcessingException on the client side during the read entity
method .

If I comment out the engine metadata editing below, my client software works
fine with the extra engine on the chain.

UriRef textAnnotation = EnhancementEngineHelper.createTextEnhancement(ci, this);
metadata.add(new TripleImpl(textAnnotation, DCTERMS.type,
        new UriRef("http://example.org/ontology/LengthEnhancement";)));

metadata.add(new TripleImpl(textAnnotation, RDFS.comment,
        new PlainLiteralImpl(" --- this is where I want to add information
----")));

How can I add information to the metadata without breaking my client ?

Best Regards,

John Crowther