Hi Alessandro,

Many thanks. No, I do not use any proxy server to access http. Here is the log entry that is reported when I try loading an ontology from a URI,

05.06.2015 12:10:45.491 *INFO* [qtp80468132-36] org.apache.stanbol.ontologymanager.multiplexer.clerezza.ontology.ClerezzaOntologyProvider found http://purl.org/eem# in http://purl.org/eem# 05.06.2015 12:10:45.530 *ERROR* [qtp80468132-36] org.apache.stanbol.ontologymanager.multiplexer.clerezza.ontology.ClerezzaOntologyProvider All parsers failed, giving up.

Monika