Hi guys,

We are planning to integrate Apache Stanbol as the enhancement engine in a
new content management and semantic search product. The work mainly
involves in integrating Apache ManifoldCF as the content mediator and
Stanbol as the enhancer to extract entities,topics etc.

We think there will be some custom development involved with Stanbol. For
instance integrating Apache ManifoldCF as an alternative to currently
inactive CMS adapter.
Since there was some discussion regarding using ManifoldCF to replace
current CMS adapter, I'm eager to get your input on this and hope we can
introduce this as the new CMS adapter to Stanbol. Is there some work
already started on this? If so please share some details.

To start working on this, would you recommend to use Stanbol trunk or last
stable release : 0.12?

Thanks,
Dileepa