HI Yauhen

[1] is a good example on how to create a custom Stanbol Launcher. In
the pom.xml file of this module you can see several bundlelists. The
referenced Clerezza and Stanbol Bundlelists  do provide the core
functionality and the three Fusepool specific bundle lists add project
specific data and configurations. e.g. [2] ensures NLP and NER support
for English, Gernam, Italien, Spanish. The Fusepool specific modules
referenced in those bundle lists are under [3]

So the "configuration" of what modules one want to have for a Stanbol
Launcher is done via bundlelists. The production-mode [4] goes into
more details on that.

As an alternative to manually configuring your bundlelists you can
also try to use the

<plugin>
    <groupId>org.wymiwyg.karaf.tooling</groupId>
   <artifactId>karaf-sling-maven-plugin</artifactId>
</plugin>

AFAIK this builds bundle lists automatically based on Maven
dependencies. It is used by Apache Clerezza (e.g. [5])

Configuration files (for components - e.g. for an Entity Linking
Engine) need to be configured to the OSGI Configuration Admin Service
(the Apache Felix docu [6]). In Stanbol you will typically use the
Apache Sling Installer [7] framework to manage your configuration.
Stanbol comes with the File Provider (the `stanbol/fileinstall`
folder) and the Launchpad Provider (you can add config files to your
Launcher configuration). In addition Stanbol includes a custom
Provider implementation that allows to add config files to any bundle
[8] (this is used by some stanbol data bundles and also the config
bundles).

hope this helps
best
Rupert