Hi Andreas,

The integration tests are failing because dbpedia site is not being
correctly deployed within the launcher used by the integration tests. Are
you sure that the data module is being built correctly before?. It happened
to me before that the dbpedia site doesn't download correctly because of
timeouts

Cheers,
Rafa