Hi,

I'm using Stanbol for entity extraction using a custom vocabulary. So far,
I have always configured the EnhancerChain, the ManagedSite etc via the
Felix web interface; but I would like to automate my deployment process.

In the Stanbol documentation, I found this:
*"Stanbol offer the bundleconfig mechanism that allow you to save this
configurations and apply them automatically"*
(
https://stanbol.apache.org/docs/trunk/production-mode/file-bundle-configuration.html
)

This sounds like exactly what I need, download the exact configuration of
the different pieces of a functional service. But, how do I download it? I
could not find any option in the web interface or any other information
about it; and neither how to apply it.

Could someone provide further information?

Manuel