Hi Michael,
I know, unfortunately it didn't get enough community traction to go ahead.
It is a shame, it is an interesting project, me and my ex colleagues worked
a lot with it (and we still do as a company)
But it is as it is :)

For the documentation, I would start here :

https://stanbol.apache.org/docs/trunk/components/enhancer/

Hope it helps!

Regards

--