Martin Sebor wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> Author: ablack
>> Date: Tue Apr  1 08:36:22 2008
>> New Revision: 643448

>> Log:
>> 2008-04-01  Andrew Black  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>>     * etc/config/windows/run_locale_utils.wsf (run_locale_utils):
>>     Replication of r643435 for Windows. (Update result footer format to
>>     match format expected by exec utility. Footer search logic changed
>>     in r643120.)
>
> Does this by any chance fix the recent failures in locale tests?
> E.g., In these builds:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/hpux-11.11-pa-acc-3.73-11S-643226-log.gz.txt
>
> http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/linux_redhat_el-3.8-em64t-gcc-3.2.3-11d-643226-log.gz.txt

That's the intent (Well, r643435 is actually the change which fixes the
referenced builds, with r643448 fixing the windows builds which
exhibited the same problem.).  I checked the unix change locally before
checking it into subversion.

What happened is that r643120 altered the test parser to look for the
string '| INACTIVE |\n# +' when it was searching for the start of the
result header, but the test scripts were outputting '|INACTIVE|\n# +',
so a match wasn't found, producing the format messages.

--Andrew Black