On 2011/6/17 "C. Bergström" <cbergst...@pathscale.com> wrote:

> I hope we can also take a look at the Solaris and Windows patches :)

You can svn co all the stdcxx Solaris patches from here:

http://kdesolaris-svn.cvsdude.com/trunk/STDCXX/4.2.1/

The patches can be found in the Solaris/diffs/ directory.
The shell script to apply the patches is Solaris/apply_patches.sh
The patches are based on the stdcxx 4.2.1 release.

Anonymous svn should work. If it doesn't work for you please let me
know, it only means something is messed up.

Some of the patches are very Solaris and/or Studio C++ specific (the
sunpro.config patches, the GNUmakefile* patches and the patches for
the Standard C Library forwarding header files (cstdio, cstdlib,
cstring, clocale, etc ...).

I will start submitting patches here (at Apache) soon.

--Stefan

--
Stefan Teleman
KDE e.V.