On 09/28/12 11:45, Travis Vitek wrote:
Liviu,

Sorry I didn't look until just now, but it appears that I could have re-opened
STDCXX-1066. I only see the 'Reopen Issue' button for STDCXX issues, but it is
most definitely there. Perhaps there is some sort of permission issue for you?

It's ok, I think it's somewhat cleaner to create a new one and link it to the
old one. Even if clean was not a concern, it was within Stefan's options to
close the incident. I don't know.

Also, STDCXX-1066 appears to have been a duplicate of STDCXX-1040.

Yep, forgot about it, I am thinking about linking that one, too.

Thanks.