On 3/2/24 00:22, sebb wrote:
As the subject says.

It's really disconcerting when trying to vote, especially if one does
not have sufficient time to complete all the votes in one session.
I've ended up having to vote multiple times to ensure every vote was
completed.

This really ought to be investigated and fixed.

Note that the problem also applies to the multiple vote screen (it
seems to affect the same entries), but that screen does not have the
disclaimer warning about the broken UI.

Sebb

Realistically speaking, I don't think the UI issue will be addressed by the current lot of STeVe developers.

What little effort people are devoting to STeVe right now is going towards the next backend iteration, and I am not aware of any plans or desire to use the current UI for that.