GitHub user HeartSaVioR opened a pull request:

    STORM-980 Re-include storm-kafka to Travis CI build

    Please refer https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-980 to more
details.

    We should resolve storm-hive build issue first (#609 may help to resolve),
so that Travis CI has a chance to run unit tests on storm-kafka.

    For confirmation, I merged #609 and current PR into another branch on my
fork and built it from Travis CI.
    https://travis-ci.org/HeartSaVioR/storm/builds/75071270

    $ git pull https://github.com/HeartSaVioR/storm STORM-980

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/674.patch

    This closes #674

----
commit 73a165639ada07b470f0a0cf39d1c27f15f0d98e
Author: Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>
Date:   2015-08-11T11:17:15Z