Github user caishize commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/667#issuecomment-146106627

    Yes,there's an update haven't been  submitted, but it still only works on
an Linux operating system which has the  cgroup installed..

    Sent from my iPhone

<notificati...@github.com> wrote:

    > @caishize Any update on this? I really would like to have cgroup support,
and this should work really well with the resource aware scheduling we are
working on, on another JIRA.