Also , I think there can be some instances of spouts/bolts running on JVM 1
and some on JVM 2 and so on...

Is it possible for spouts and bolts running on same jvm to access same
applicationContext .

I am thinking that I can make the place where I  launch my spring Boot
application  inside a singleton class , and so all the spouts and bolts
running on say JVM1 will have access to same context  (instead of launching
it in all spouts and bolts) . And for those in JVM 2 they will still
initialise it once and all the rest will get the same application Context .

But all above is theoretical assumption  . I still need to try it out
 (unfortunately i dont have a cluster setup at my end) but if possible
please let me know if this can work .

Thanks
Ankur