Thanks Satish for replying .

My logviewer is running but still when i click on the port on the storm ui
it returns  "The server at *instance-1.c.apache-storm.internal* can't be
found, because the DNS lookup failed" .

Also , can u  or anyone here tell me why the exceptions which can be seen
in storm ui page cant be seen inside worker log files :( . Does Storm UI
reads these exceptions from a different source than worker.*.log file .

Thanks
Ankur