Github user ptgoetz commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/559#issuecomment-156217844

    The bug icon is licensed free for commercial use, so that should be fine.

    The statistics icon is MIT licensed by Github, Inc., so we should have an
entry in LICENSE for it.

    Once that's done I'm +1. I'm also fine if the LICENSE entry is added at
merge time. As long as it gets done.

    Also note that we have two LICENSE files, one for source releases, and one
for binary releases. Both should be updated.