Github user jayapriya90 commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/880#issuecomment-157168951

    @hustfxj  and @revans2 Thanks for the review and update. I created new pull
request #882 for asf-site branch.

    I've also noticed in asf-site branch that auto-generated html files are not
ignored. So when I made this change, there were lots of unrelated changes to
html files. In previous master branch, auto generated html files were ignored.
Should we do the same for asf-site branch as well? If so, I can create a JIRA
for that.