Github user revans2 commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/938#issuecomment-164551230

    @d2r The basic change to handling exceptions when nimbus is not available
seems good, but I am not convinced of adding in the
NimbusLeaderNotFoundException.  This breaks API compatibility, but oddly enough
not binary compatibility.  I just want to be 100% sure that this is the change
we want to make before we do this. The main reason I ask is because internally
the only way we handle this differently from before is either we catch it and
wrap it in a RuntimeException, or we log it, similar to what we did before, but
with a bit more text specific to the exception.