thanks i checked the link it's good for me but the question that i'm
searching about
1- is production mode means distributed mode ?
2- if question 1 = yes , is that mean working on more than one machine ?
3- if question 2 = yes , is there specific configuration should i wrote in
storm.yaml and zoo.cfg means is that configuration right
storm.zookeeper.servers:
     - "ipaddress"
    nimbus.host: "ipaddress"
storm.zookeeper.port: 2181

storm.local.dir: /home/storm

supervisor.slots.ports:
    - 6700
    - 6701
    - 6702
    - 6703
drpc.port: 3772
drpc.servers:
   - "localhost"

and zoo.cfg is
tickTime=2000
dataDir=/home/storm/zookeeper
clientPort=2181
initLimit=5
syncLimit=2

sorry for lot questions i'm searching to find a good solution but i hope
you can help me , Thanks