Adrianos,
I have never really taken a look at morphlines before.  It looks really
interesting, and I think it would be great to have official integration for it
as a part of storm (especially like you said if we can do something combining
it and flux).  My only real concern would be around community adoption and
maintenance, besides the TODOs that seem to be left in the code :).
Integrating it with storm really requires people who are going to maintain it
and provide updates/bug fixes for it.  I personally don't feel like I can
commit to that at this time, but I would like to hear from others, especially
other committers/PMC members, if this is something that they can get behind and
support.  The project is only 7 days old so it hasn't had time to build up a
community.
 - Bobby

    On Monday, January 4, 2016 11:24 AM, Adrianos Dadis <add...@gmail.com>