Thanks for all your comments, I'll do that and make sure it remains compatible
with Java 7.
 --Reza

    On Monday, January 11, 2016 6:14 PM, Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com> wrote:

 +1 to Kyle.

Personally I was seeing many places that uses JRE 7, and some places even
uses JRE 6 yet.
Let's keep JDK 7 compatible, but borrow JDK 1.8's interface so that we can
easily migrate later.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

--