There is both a REST API that you can use to get anything off of the UI.
https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/master/docs/documentation/ui-rest-api.md
And you can also use the Thrift API to talk directly to nimbus and pull out all
of that same information, although a little more processing may be needed in
some cases.
https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/master/storm-core/src/storm.thrift
 - Bobby

    On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 12:38 AM, master researcher