JStorm has provided a MetricUploader interface, which is similar to
IMetricsConsumer in storm, and the underlying implementation is pluggable,
you can use HBase, or any other KV store that supports timeline queries or
even a database(maybe for it's a small cluster). We provide model classes
in jstorm-core, as to what kinds of metrics data need to be stored, it's
totally up to the detailed implementation. Our internal implementation uses
OTS, which is a product of aliyun (https://www.aliyun.com/product/ots/),
but it's easy to adapt to other implementations.