I can't access admin page for STORM project, too.
Maybe I'm also not part of committers/PMCs list, or admin page is not
accessible by role but grant access for some of us manually.
Could one of you who can access admin page check this? I think granting
access/modify to admin page for PMC doesn't hurt. We should create version
1.0.2 and 1.1.0 to go forward.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2016년 5월 13일 (금) 오전 7:55, Harsha <st...@harsha.io>님이 작성: