Hi Balázs,

The idea sounds good.

Only whitelisted configs can be overridden at component level. The java configs
are converted to clojure variables by replacing _ (underscore) with - (hyphen)
and you need to add and entry like [1] in executor.clj to get it working.

- Arun

[1]
https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/master/storm-core/src/clj/org/apache/storm/daemon/executor.clj#L114