The plan was that we would all concentrate on the migration and knock it out
quickly, but stuff happened and we were not able to concentrate on it as fully
as I would have liked.  I agree that the tests can wait.  What is more many of
the tests because of local mode have to wait until all of the daemons have been
ported over.  I really wish there were more hours in the day for me to help out
more on this. - Bobby