Hi Everyone,
I try to capture the relationship between throughput and latency across
production cluster of two worker machines. So the I submitted the topology
multiple times with different spouts and bolts. So I noticed the following not
clear results to me:
1- For the same number of spouts and bolts (even 1 spout and bolt), the latency
is very different from one run to another. For example, in the first run it
about 120 ms, in the second run about 3090 ms !!!2- I think that when the
parallelism of spouts and bolts increased, the average throughput and latency
should be decreased, but it fluctuates and does not show apparent results !!3-
I was wondering if there is any work shows the performance of storm with
different spouts and bolts..
Hope anyone can help to give us some explanations or more information about
above points.  Thank you---
Best Regards
Walid