I would be okay with that.
 - Bobby

    On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 9:40 PM, Harsha Chintalapani <st...@harsha.io>
wrote:

 Hi All,
          Currently we are undertaken JStorm merger and ongoing migration
of existing Clojure code. I am proposing that we should stop any feature
development for 1.x branch so that we can make progress on java migration
and get it done before adding any further features. If any one interested
adding features they can do so on master for 2.0.
            This will give us time to complete the migration and keeps the
core code more or less the same . Adding more code to core makes the
migration that much harder.
We should be ok on adding any connectors or so as that can be independent
of core and can be easily added to master.
            What you think?

Thanks,
Harsha