Github user d2r commented on the issue:

    I was able to review most of the code.  I skimmed the tests and didn't see
anything strange.

    @revans2 knows that I will not be able to log on again for awhile.  I want
to leave a note for others that, as my comments were either minor or were
something we discussed, I don't want to hold up a merge due to my unresolved
review comments should this change otherwise be ready to merge before I am back.