Github user HeartSaVioR commented on the issue:

    @arunmahadevan
    Regarding Calcite release, Calcite community is waiting for one issue to
get resolved before starting RC. I guess RC will be available in this week or
so.
    I'll watch Calcite community and do some change (Calcite version) and let
you know again.
    (I didn't think about this but I need to modify this PR slightly because of
Calcite version. ;) )

    Regarding documenting available features, actually I didn't test all of SQL
reference on Calcite. :) We can add test cases to see what features Storm SQL
is able to provide, and adopt SQL reference page with some modifications. I'll
file a follow up JIRA.

    Regarding examples, yes, we don't have any useful documents or examples so
it should be next work of Storm SQL. I'll file a follow up JIRA separately.

    Thanks for reviewing!