GitHub user HeartSaVioR opened a pull request:

    STORM-2414 Skip checking ACL when clearing already removed blob from …

    …local / HDFS blobstore

    Syncing up blobs throws KeyNotFoundException when deleting blobs which are
already deleted from ZK.
    Currently deleting blob requires pulling the latest change first to check
ACL. That makes sense, but in above case we already deleted the blob from ZK so
it just fails. We need to have "force delete" when request for deletion comes
from syncing up blobs.

    * add new method: clearRemovedBlob
      * skip checking ACL while deleting when blob is already removed from ZK

    This patch is easy to be cherry-picked to master and 1.0.x branches as well.

    $ git pull https://github.com/HeartSaVioR/storm STORM-2414-1.x

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/2005.patch

    This closes #2005

----
commit d0ef90e24d567ccb87c5de545f5478a17e37f68e