Github user HeartSaVioR commented on the issue:

    @revans2
    We didn't address origin concern, dependencies issue. This patch doesn't
relocate everything so it would be a regression for many users.
    I'd like to get it resolved before 2.0.0 is released. If we can address it
in this PR that would be best, but we could file a new issue for that with
marking as 'blocker', and go on.

    You know, I'm not familiar with Clojure so I couldn't sort out Clojure
things in this PR. `storm-clojure` still rely on `storm-core` rather than
`storm-client` (or even `storm-server`). If someone helps me to sort out
Clojure side that would be also great. Maybe we could address this from new
issue too.