Memory, but a fully functional one that takes the complete network topography
into account is going to be difficult to do.

- Bobby

On Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 10:32:49 PM CDT, Pracheer Agarwal
<pracheeragar...@gmail.com> wrote:---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pracheer Agarwal <pracheeragar...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 9:07 AM
Subject: Distribution of workers across cluster with Resource Aware
Scheduler
To: u...@storm.apache.org

Hi All,

We are in the process of migrating to storm version 1.0.3. The pattern that
we observe with resource aware scheduler is that it launches workers on one
single machine till the time machine is resource wise exhausted.  So few of
the machines are fully utilized while few are sitting idle. Can I tune
storm(RAS) to spread the workers across the clusters ? Are there parameters
to control this feature ?

Regards
Pracheer