Github user HeartSaVioR commented on the issue:

    @kevinconaway
    TVL topology tries to keep up acked/second rate so unless topology can't
keep up, it should be similar to what we set to rate. (100000)

    So this tries to lock throughput, and see latency and also CPU / memory
usage. The result fluctuates, so we run the test multiple times.