Stig,
I also would like to provide storm-kafka-client module as stable as
possible.
Are STORM-2549 and STORM-2675 only bug issues on storm-kafka-client? If we
have other issues as well, let's enumerate them also.

Alexandre,
STORM-2648 looks like an improvement, not a bug fix as the type of issue
is. storm-kafka-client is fairly new so personally I think we could make
the decision to ignore semver for the module, but needs consensus anyway.

2017년 8월 26일 (토) 오후 8:47, Alexandre Vermeerbergen <avermeerber...@gmail.com>님이
작성: