Hi Bobby,

Thank you very much for the details. I'm not fixed on a specific version
yet, would prefer the latest. Is it possible to run with minimum network
usage, apart from receiving and delivering tuples, such as shutting down
ackers, running with no supervision, pros and cons of that, etc. Do you
have any study or details on that or can you point me to where I should
look at to get some idea?

Thank you.

Best regards,
/Gayashan