Github user HeartSaVioR commented on the issue:

    I have been feeling that many schedulers co-exist today, and some
schedulers occupy config keys which don't contain scheduler name or so to
determine the usage, and so as newly added configurations.

    Given that there're lots of efforts on RAS, I would like to see which
schedulers are also covered via RAS, and if it covers most of schedulers
existing today, I think we can change the default scheduler to RAS.

    If we don't want to make RAS default yet, the configuration keys should
contain the mark for determining RAS, or at least documented in javadoc.