The unit tests pass on Java 9 except for those modules. I haven't tried
running the integration test or booting a distributed mode cluster on 9. We
also haven't done any work to use the module system yet (though this is of
course not a requirement for being compatible with Java 9).

Trying out one of the storm-starter topologies/running the integration test
on Java 9 should be pretty simple though.

For now it's a "maybe" :)