Release looks good overall except for complete latency and capacity.

Verified the md5, sha and asc
Unzipped and untared the source and binary releases.
Built from source and ran daemons from storm-dist binary release after packing
from the same.
Submitted FastWordCount and RollingTopWords
Played around with UI and tried different operations like Deactivate, Activate,
Kill, LogViewer, Search log, etc, . Everything works ok.

However I noticed complete latency for FastWordCount to be more than 4 seconds
which seems higher. Also,  capacity for RollingTopWords (was verifying for
Jungtaek) seemed to be very high.
Running 1.1.1 to compare the same numbers for both the topologies. Will update
with my results.

On 1/24/18, 12:03 PM, "Alexandre Vermeerbergen" <avermeerber...@gmail.com>